West Lake Clinic
West Lake Clinic is a private health clinic offering Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine since 2002. Services include health assessment, diet and lifestyle recommendations, therapeutic treatment with acupuncture, moxibustion, herbal supplements, tuina (acupressure), and related treatments. At present, there is one practitioner. Occasionally, there are allied professionals, including massage, chiropractic, and others.
Position: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner
Wage: C$31.00 per hour, expected annual salary is $64,480
Working Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week
Overtime Wage: $46.5per hour after 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week
Vacation pay: 15 days per year
Sick Leaves: Five days per year
Term of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 105 McMurchy Avenue, Unit 1 Regina SK S4R 3G5
· Diagnose patients’ ailments, physiological abnormalities, and traumas using Traditional Chinese Medicine.
· Create a treatment plan for the patient based on the diagnostic results and explain the therapeutic method and procedure to them.
· Prescribing and implementing therapy of traditional Chinese medicine such as acupuncture, gua sha, cupping, and acupressure using raw or granulated herbs, as well as additional medications or nutritional supplements.
· Collaborate with other physicians or acupuncturists to jointly develop a diagnosis and treatment plan tailored to the patient’s condition
· Enter and archive patient information, diagnoses, and prescription details
•At least diploma degree in traditional Chinese medicine, or a related field
• Relative working experience is preferred
•Ability to work effectively with other health care professionals
•Familiarity with Chinese medical herbs
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.