Wanbon Foods Inc.
Position: Meat Packager
Wage: C$17.16 per hour
Overtime: C$25.74 per hour after 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Employment Terms: Full-time Permanent
Work Location: 5388 Parkwood Pl #8, Richmond, BC V6V 2N1
Language of work: English
· Completion of secondary education is required
· On-the-job training will be provided
· Convey all prepped items to packaging area and utilize wrapping and packaging equipment to prepare items for pickup and/or delivery
· load materials and products into package-processing equipment
· Receive products for butchering, removing bones, sinews, and fatty tissues, and prepare various cuts of meat in preparation for packaging
· Load and unload distribution and/or delivery trucks.
· Work with facility mechanical staff to ensure that all storage areas are functioning according to regulations and maintaining safe internal temperatures
· Wrap and pack meat products according to company guidelines.
· Maintain company standards for safety and sanitation
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.