Company: Uniway Computer
Type: Full Time (40 hours/week)
We’re on the hunt for a talented professional in Stock clerk to join our rapidly growing team in Edmonton, AB.
· Receiving products from suppliers.
· Assisting with the verification of the correctness and condition of delivery.
· Checking the contents of consignments.
· Stock transfer within the retail setting.
· Labelling products for pricing, storage, and transfer.
· Assisting with stock-taking tasks.
· Informing supervisors and managers of inventory levels.
· Item packing for storage and retail display.
Following state and federal safety regulations.
· Some secondary education is required.
Why Uniway Computer?
Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
Collaborative and supportive work environment
Employee discounts on our state-of-the-art products and services
Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Uniway Computer family! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniway Computer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Don’t miss this chance to be a part of our success story! Apply today and propel your career forward with Uniway Computer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.