UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC.
About UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC. – Senior Software Developer (NOC 21232)
UNICORN TECHNOLOGY INC, we are building a safe and beneficial AGI. Our mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI) benefits all of humanity, primarily by attempting to build safe AGI and share the benefits with the world.
We’ve experienced firsthand that the most dramatic AI systems use the most computational power in addition to algorithmic innovations and decided to scale much faster than we’d planned when starting OpenAI. We’ll need to invest billions of dollars in upcoming years into large-scale cloud computing, attracting, and retaining talented people, and building AI supercomputers.
With the large-scale adoption of AGI in the commercial sector, our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to join us.
– Completion of a college program in computer science, computer systems engineering, or a related discipline is required.
– At least 2 years of experience in Software Development is required.
– Proficiency in Python, Java, SQL server, and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desirable.
Position: Senior Software Developer
Wage: C$50.00 per hour
Working Hours: 30-40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1824 Store St, Second Floor Suite, Victoria, BC, V8T 4R4, Canada
– Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
– Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
– Identify, prioritize, and properly execute activities in the software development cycle.
– Coordinate efforts with project managers, quality assurance, company management, product support, and other departments.
– Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
– Work with business analysts to define software development lifecycle requirements.
– Test software applications and debugging to ensure that they meet business requirements.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.