Website THE HOTWOK
The Hotwok is an Asian Fusion restaurant that is located in Perth, Ontario an hour away from Ottawa. We are currently looking for a line cook to add in our team. Must have experience in Asian Restaurant specially in cooking in the wok.
JOB TYPE: Full time (40 hrs a week)
SALARY: 16-17.50/ HR
• Prepare the line and stock up, making sure to check the levels of take out containers, meat, vegetables, sauces, curry and noodles. Restock if needed.
• Prepare the vegetables by peeling, washing and cutting them as specified in the menu.
• Cut the meat using the meat cutter.
• Portion and weight meat and/or noodles per recipe.
• Cook the noodles and vegetables in the wok as per order.
• Refill and restock after each rush period (lunch and dinner).
• Wash the dishes using the dishwasher. Air dry and sort the dishes.
• Clean, wipe and sanitize food contact areas including the microwave. Clean the cutting boards using soap and warm water.
• Sweep and mop the kitchen area. Turn off all equipment for the night and drain the dishwasher.
• Empty all the garbage per night.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Candidate must have valuable skills in Asian cooking especially Vietnamese cooking.
• Must have 3 years experience in cooking Vietnamese vegetarian cuisine.
• Cutting skills is necessary.
If you are interested, please send me your resume via email at email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.