Temaki Sushi Ltd. o/a Temaki Sushi
Temaki Sushi Ltd. o/a Temaki Sushi in Vancouver BC is looking for a competent Restaurant assistant manager
– Secondary school graduation certificate is required.
– Several years of experience in the food service, including supervisory experience are required.
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
Wage: C$25.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 2156 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2C8
– Oversee kitchen and restaurant daily operations.
– Assist manager to plan, organize and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
– Assist manager to recruit, develop and motivate food service staff.
– Assist manager with scheduling and handling inventory.
– Ensure heath and safety regulations are followed.
– Maintain inventory, order supplies, keep records of food, supplies and equipment.
– Resolve customer complaints.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.