Sushi High Japanese Restaurant
Sushi High Japanese Restaurant is looking for a qualified Restaurant Manager to join our team!
· Completion of Secondary Education is required.
· 2~3 years of supervisory experience are required.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Wage: C$25.20 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 3311 E Broadway Vancouver BC. V5M 2A1
· Manage daily operations of the restaurant.
· Make sure all food safety procedures are strictly followed in accordance with hygiene standards.
· Update the inventories for food and other supplies
· Keep records of food, supplies, and equipment.
· Order supplies based on demands.
· Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
· Plan and coordinate overall employee schedules.
· Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
· Handle customer’s complaints and resolve the situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
How to Apply:
Via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.