Sushi Field Japanese Restaurant
Sushi Field Japanese Restaurant located in Victoria, BC is looking for a competent Food Service Supervisor.
Available Position: 1
Wage: C$ 18.00 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / Week
Employment Term: Full-time and Permanent
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4 % of gross salary
Location of Work: 1505 Admirals Rd #111, Victoria, BC V9A 2P8
Several years of experience in related industry is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English skills are required
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of service staff
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food service
– Prepare food order summaries for chef and cooks
– Establish work schedules and procedures
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
– May assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for interview. And Sushi Field Japanese Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including Newcomers, First Nations and Youth.
Sushi Field Japanese Restaurant (1303349 BC Ltd.)
1505 Admirals Rd #111, Victoria, BC V9A 2P8
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.