Website Soto's Teppanyaki and Fusion Sushi
Soto’s Teppanyaki and Fusion Sushi is looking for competent Cooks.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required
Position: Cook (2 people needed)
Wage: C$ 20/hour
Working Hour: 8 hours/day; 40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work location: Suite 106 – 10210 111 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 7L3
· Prepares raw fish in an appropriate manner
· Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
· Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus.
· Inspect food products and supplies as needed.
· Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
· Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized.
· Taking orders from the wait staff and preparing food according to customer preference
· Training staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of foods
· Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food costs.
· Oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.