Skyland Building Supplies Ltd.
Skyland Building Supplies Ltd. in Burnaby BC is hunting a competent Financial Analyst.
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, business administration or economics is required.
· Over 3 years experience in financial analysis or related field.
Position: Financial Analyst
Wage: C$36.80 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 4415 Dawson Street, Burnaby, BC, V5C 4B8
· Summarize and analyze financial and operating conditions
· Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets and analyze the marginal cost
· Evaluate financial risks and develop risk profiles for debt portfolios
· Forecast different scenarios and ways to deal with each potential outcome
· Manage and analyze financial portfolio and assess financial performance
· Write reports and recommendations regarding capital management.
· Forecast future trends in investments and other financial projects
· Assist manager in tax filing and annual audit
· Advise on the financial aspects of contracts and bidding quotations.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.