Website Rock Celine Blinds
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Rock Celine Home Decor is a Canadian manufacturer of custom window covering products. we have introduced dozens of unique, diverse, fashionable, and high-quality window treatments into Canadian homes and businesses while maintaining the same care and dedication for its customers. Our retail business seeks an experienced, motivated Retail Sales Supervisor to greet customers, help them find what they need and upsell new products. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. Candidate must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Position: Retail Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: C$20.84 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours/week, 7-hour day shift
Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 1502 21 AVE NW, Calgary, AB, T2M 1L8
· Completion of secondary school
· 1+ year of Retail, sales or customer service experience is required
· Must be willing to work all scheduled hours
· Provide customers with a positive and informative shopping experience
· Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need -Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers.
· Complete timely stocking of products and ensure shelves and work areas are clean
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Monitor store’s finances, such as drawing up budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing discrepancies between the budget and actual expenses, analyzing profitability ratios, and implementing corrective measures.
· Services existing customers and work orders, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses.
· Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
· Managing, training, and overseeing store staff ensure that they complete their assigned tasks in a timely manner.
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.