Richmond Cabinets Ltd located in Richmond, B.C. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its team as soon as possible
• Coordinate and plan for office tasks, such as equipment use, office supplies, room setting maintenance etc.
• Answer phone calls and emails and greet and attend clients when required
• Prepare office inventory, work reports and spreadsheets
• Keep records and maintain a proper filling system
• Prepare and send invoices to clients and follow up for the same
• Schedule manager or staff work activities and meetings with clients and suppliers
• Assemble data, prepare periodic and special files
• Perform additional duties as required by the management
• Completion of secondary school education is required
• Strong computer and communications skills.
• Previous 1-2 years of experience in clerical position is required
Job Location: 1611 Valmont Way, Richmond, BC V6V1Y3
Salary: $23.00/Hour (40 hours/ Week); overtime $34.50/Hour; 10 days paid vacation/year and other standard employment benefits.
The position is open and available to aboriginal youth as well as new immigrants to Canada or members of other under-represented groups.
How to Apply –
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.