A family with three kids is looking for a nanny and parent’s helper.
Start Date of Employment: December 2022
Wage: $14.25/hour (38 hours per week)
Minimum Education: High school. Medical background is an asset.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s home, accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis
Specific/ Main duties:
• Supervise and care for child in employer’s residence
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
• Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
• Take children to and from school and to appointments
• Maintain a healthy environment in the home
• Observe children and prepare reports for home care or babysitting agency
• May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
• Assist with, or may be responsible for, meal preparation, laundry, washing dishes, running errands and other routine housekeeping duties.
Please forward your resume to Anastasia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.