Website Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Company Name: NU STREAM REALTY INC.
Position: Vice-President – Information systems (NOC 00012)
Wage: C$64.00 Per Hour
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
Language of Work: English
Who We Are:
Nu Stream Realty was founded in December 2015, headquartered in Burnaby, BC, and established its Toronto branch in July 2016. Our mission is to improve customer service in the real estate industry through continuous innovation on the World Wide Web. Nu Stream Realty Inc. is now looking for a leadership role – a qualified Information systems VP to lead our team.
The Vice President of Information Systems will be responsible of the planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and security of the company’s information systems and processes including computer, communication, and office systems.
• Leads the selection, implementation, and maintenance of information systems.
• Assists the president and the board of directors to design the company’s overall mission, values, and strategic goals.
• Establishes the vision, mission, and strategic direction of the company’s information systems (IS); executes this strategy in collaboration with company leadership.
• Directs and coordinates professional services such as systems analysis and design, feasibility studies, and programming of information, communication, and office automation systems.
• Identifies and recommends new technologies and services that will improve efficiency, processes, and operations; reviews requests for additional services and upgrades, assessing the costs and benefits to the company.
• Prepares, implements, and executes IS budget.
• Co-ordinates the work of regions, divisions, or departments
• Maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Thorough understanding of IS policies and procedures.
• Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly master technology used in the organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Quality and Process Management or Operations Research, or equivalent training and experience required.
• At least five (5) years of experience in a managerial role required.
•Thorough understanding of IS policies and procedures.
•Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, public speaking, and leadership skills.
• An innovative and motivational mentality.
•Excellent management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com.