Mr.Souvlaki (YH Holdings Inc.), serving fresh-made Greek cuisine for over 17 years and has grown to 19 locations across Canada, in St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, is looking for a qualified Bookkeeper.
Wage: C$ 29 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 48 Kemount Rd, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, A1B 1W3
- Processed and issued employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions
- Maintained and updated chart of accounts, petty cash and month-end closing
- Checked figures, postings and documents for correct entry and mathematical accuracy
- Accessed computerized financial information to answer general questions and give details on specific accounts
- Received, recorded, and banked cash, checks and vouchers
- Classified, recorded, and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers and computers
- Minimum College diploma in accounting, bookkeeping, financing, or related fields is required
- Minimum 1-2 years of bookkeeping or related accounting clerk work experience is preferred
- Strong administrative skills are preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Word
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.