Mr.Souvlaki (YH Holdings Inc.), serving fresh-made Greek cuisine for over 17 years and has grown to 19 locations across Canada, in St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, is looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant （NOC 13110）.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Wage: C$ 25 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 48 Kemount Rd, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, A1B 1W3
· Answers phones, arranges meetings, and assists visitors.
· Completes operational needs by arranging and assigning administrative projects and completing work outcomes as quickly as possible.
· Shows polite and professional communication skills on the phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Supports the team by executing organizational and communication responsibilities.
· Maintains equipment operation by doing preventive maintenance, ordering repairs, managing equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Answers queries and requests for information.
· Maintains supply inventory by inspecting stock to evaluate inventory level, forecasting supply needs, and placing and expediting supply orders.
· Contributes to team effort by achieving necessary results.
· Secondary education is preferred.
· College program is an asset.
· One-year related work experience is required.
· Attention to detail.
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.