Caregiver for 3 children
My wife works full time and I’m self-employed. Therefore, we need to hire a caregiver to take care of our three children.
Wage: C$15.65 per hour
Working Hours: 6 hours/day, 30 hours/week
Benefit： 10 business days paid vacation per year & Live-out or Live-in (free accommodation with private bathroom, telephone & Internet access will be provided)
Terms of Employment: Full- time
Work Location: Burnaby
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 1 + year working experience is preferred.
• Accompany children to and from activities daily.
• Supervise and look after 3 children (5, 7 years and 19 months).
• Pick them up after school and assist in their schoolwork.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children.
• Do simple chore and laundry as time permits
• Supervise, care for, and discipline our children as per our directions.
• Maintain a safe, positive and healthy environment at home.
• Communicate with parents about children’s emotional and physical issues if needed.
• Support children emotionally and socially to make them feel cared for.
Please send your resume to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.