MIGA Japanese and Korean Restaurant
MIGA Japanese and Korean Restaurant is looking for a qualified Food Service Supervisor.
Remuneration: C$ 17.00 / hour with 40 hours working / week
Vacation: 10 paid holidays per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Location of Work: 19-94 Bridgeport Rd. E Waterloo, ON N2J 2J9
Completion of high school education is required
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required, supervisory experience is preferred, but not required.
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of food service staff
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for menu preparation
– Establish work schedules and procedures
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for interview.
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers, youths and first nations are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.