Leather On Wheels Inc. dba West Coast leather
Leather On Wheels Inc. dba West Coast Leather is looking for 2 enthusiastic and hardworking permanent, full time Material Handlers to join their team at the earliest.
Job Title: Material Handler
Start Date: As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $20.00 -21.00 per hour (depends on experience), for 37.5 hours per week (Overtime starts after 40 hours)
Business Address: Unit 321-5000 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen, BC, V4M 0B3
Language: Basic English
Job Type: Permanent and Full time
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling
• Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
• Count materials and goods
• Wrap goods
• Pack and unpack goods
• Sort, crate and stack goods
• Store leather goods safely
• May perform other activities, such as opening containers, filling warehouse orders,
assisting in taking inventory, make pallets and checking materials.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: Will train
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 321-5000 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen, BC, V4M 0B3
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime. Free parking available
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply! Youth, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
*No phone calls or walk-ins please
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.