Just Order Enterprises Corp.
Fantuan was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014. With a mission of “life made easier,” the company is a one-stop platform providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), an errand service (Fantuan Rush), e-commerce and marketing services. Fantuan is one of the top Asian life-services platforms in North America, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the US. Fantuan has more than 760,000 users in more than 24 cities. Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager with rich experience in software development project management to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects.
Main Job Duties
· Define project schedules, manage activities, determine team priorities and drives the resolution of issues and defects;
· Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation plans and communicate project risks to the management;
· Analyze development requirements provided by the product manager in order to understand the development vision to support the project team for a functional perspective;
· Participate in overall project design, manage product life cycle processes and procedures to ensure project meets financial, business and schedule goals and on time;
· Work with developers on interpreting requirements, supervising development process, ensuring work and quality are up to expectation and reviewing final deliverables;
· Perform technical / functional review and analysis, prepare internal and external documentation, and work closely with the project team to drive project results;
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related subject or professional training;
· At least 3 years of project management experience;
· Solid knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle, project management standards and practices
· Able to perform project manager’s activities during initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing project phases;
· Able to organize and manage a project team and motivate the team members to achieve the project goal;
· Recognize and conduct strategic plan to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks;
· PMP certification is a plus;
· Experience working in a fast-paced work environment required;
· Programming ability required;
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: 30-40 Hours/Week
Please submit your application by email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.