Just Order Enterprises Corp.
Just Order Enterprises — Back-end programmer
Just Order Enterprises Corp. (Fantuan) was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014. With a mission of “life made easier,” the company is a one-stop platform providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), an errand service (Fantuan Rush), e-commerce and marketing services. Fantan is one of North America’s top Asian life-services platforms, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the US.
Currently, we are looking for a Back – End Programmer with rich experience in software development project management to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects.
Title: Back-end programmer
Wage: C$44.50 – 49.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon PKY, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
– Collaborate with product managers to discuss and gather customer requirements
– Extend and create and maintain databases for web applications
– Work closely with front-end developers to design and develop and optimize applications
– Plan, design, write unit and integration tests, and test website-related code
– Update and maintain APIs used in relation to the website
– Develop high-quality, traceable, high-quality code
– Provide ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
– Completion of a college program in computer science or in a related field is required.
– 2+ years of experience as a back-end programmer
– 2+ years of experience with Linux
– Fluent with at least 3 languages from C#, Python, PHP, Perl, C/C++, or any others.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.