High Hit Painting Ltd.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC: 1241)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Day, Weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit 105, 13423 78 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3W 0A8
Wage rate: $23.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of administrative experience.
· Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
· Greet visitors if any and guide them to the correct person.
· Prepare invoices and send invoices and follow up on the same.
· Compile all the data in regards to the repairs of all the vehicles
· Open and distribute mails, emails and other enquiry to the right person.
· Arrange travel schedule & reservation if required for drivers in case of delay.
· Order office supplies and keep all the office equipment’s (phones, computers, printers)
Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Computer, Printer, Scanner
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF & Adobe.
Employer: High Hit Painting Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 105, 13423 78 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3W 0A8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.