Geyser Transport Ltd.
Geyser Transport Ltd. is looking for 10 Long Haul Truck Drivers.
Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
Position Available: 10
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent, Early Morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Wage: $27.00 per Hour, 60 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 103 – 12414 82 Avenue Surrey, BC Canada V3W 3E9
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel for extended periods, Valid driver’s licence, Willing to travel overnight
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Sitting
Work Location Information: Various locations
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Judgement, Team player
Communication Systems Experience: Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Documentation Knowledge: Driver logbook, Trip reports, Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
· Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
· Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
· Load and unload goods.
· Receive and relay information to central dispatch.
· Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
· Perform brake adjustments.
· Perform emergency roadside repairs.
· Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
· Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver’s License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job at Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.