DELTA GOLF COURSE (2015) LTD.
No of Vacancies: 3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date(at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour for 40.00 hours week, Overtime paid after 40.00 hours.
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Languages: Basic understanding of English.
• Maintain the health and appearance of golf courses and their surrounding landscapes.
• Plant and move trees, and apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides.
• Plant and maintain various parts of golf course.
• Assess the health of lawns, and apply fertilizer, pesticides and other lawn care products.
• Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns and other landscape structures.
• Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling.
Additional Skills: Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Organized.
Note: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Employer: DELTA GOLF COURSE (2015) LTD.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 604-594-8355
By Mail: 11550 Ladner Trunk Rd, Delta, BC V4K 3N3