Days Inn & Conference Centre Penticton, BC is looking for a qualified Marketing Coordinator.
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Wage: C$ 29.00/ Hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 152 Riverside Drive, Penticton, BC V2A 5Y4
· College diploma degree is required.
· 3 years of work experience in marketing experience in accommodation, tourism or other related industry.
· Develop strategic marketing plans and activities.
· Conduct market research to identify market opportunities and communicate with the media.
· Establish a one-stop service to match the requirements of tourists and develop tourism routes based on the attractions near the hotel.
· Negotiate with travel agency partners about price adjustment to attract overseas tour groups.
· Cooperate with provincial and national tourism authorities, participate in promotional activities, and assist in preparing brochures, newsletters and other material.
· Communicate and maintain relationships with local tourists.
· Acts as a customer liaison, communicating with customers by phone and email, responding to customers’ questions and requests.
· Coordinate internal works between our operation and marketing team.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.