Creekside Forest Products Ltd.
Job Title: Material Handler (NOC – 7452)
No of Vacancies: 03
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Day, Weekend
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 11511 Twigg Place, Richmond, BC V6V 2Y2
Wage rate: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour (40 hours per week). Overtime will be paid after 40 hours
Education: No Education Requirements
Experience: Not Required, Training will be provided
Languages: Basic English.
• Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
• Carry out material handling activities such as counting, weighing, packing and unpacking.
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling and placing materials and supplies in stock.
• Operating equipment to transport wood products to and from vehicles and trucks.
• Performing activities of filling warehouse orders, assisting in taking inventory and checking materials.
• Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing recommendations.
• Comply with all safety and health regulations.
Working Conditions: Should be willing to work outdoor in all weather conditions, physically demanding.
Work Requirements: Must be physically capable to lift Heavy Material.
Employer: Creekside Forest Products Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.