Canature Processing Ltd.
Canature Processing Ltd. in Langley, BC is looking for a qualified Financial Analyst.
Position: Financial Analyst
Wage: C$45.00 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year
Employment Terms: Fulltime, Permanent
Work Location: 5292 272 Street, Langley, BC, V4W 1S3 Canada
Canature Processing Ltd located in Langley BC Canada is a global leader in the production of premium, freeze-dried pet food. Canature is Canada’s largest pet treats exporter with a strong Asian market presence. Our vision and mission are to have freeze-dry food and treats be the new standard in dry dog and cat food making a significant global impact by inspiring and empowering other to impact dog and cat health and wellbeing through proper nutrition and to end malnutrition.
· Analyze current and past financial data and performance using professional tools, and provide forecasting support, reports, and financial models, specializing in pet food and treats.
· Provide guidance for business investments and overall financial strategy and identify trends in financial performance.
· Create and assess profit plans, taking into account expenses, investment budgets, rates of return, operating records, and financial statements.
· Monitor financial operations and adjust financial regulations as needed.
· Examine and evaluate the finance terms in contracts.
· At least one year of relevant work experience in the financial area, supplemented by a Bachelor of Business Administration or Finance or an equivalent field is required
· A master’s degree in business administration or finance or an equivalent field is preferred
· Perfect analytical skills
· Excellent team player as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.