Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc
Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc is looking for experienced Tilesetters!
Job Title: Tilesetter
Employer: Canadoo Tile & Floors Inc
Business Address: 19247 72 Ave, Surrey, BC, V4N 5Y3
Work Location: Within metro Vancouver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (Part-time available)
Hours of work: 30~40 hours per week
Wage: $25 per hour
Number of Position: 4
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of vacation pay
– Prepare, estimate and mark surface to be covered
– Settle tiles in position and pressure to fix tiles to base
– Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as selants
– Arrange and straighten tile using levels and straightedges
– Place and position mosaic tiles to create decorative wall and floor designs
– Varnish and install marble, granite and other kinds of stones
– Pull out and restore cracked or damaged tiles
– Install metal strips where needed with mortar
– Smooth and polish terra and marble surfaces to a high luster, using hand sanders
– Blend, apply and spread mortar, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
– Slice and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and other cutting tools
– Experience: Completion of a three or four-year apprenticeship program OR a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a related field is required
– Education: Completion of High School
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume. Only selected candidate will be contacted.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to this email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.