Brimax Property Management Ltd.
Brimax Property Management Ltd. is looking for an experienced bookkeeper!
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of Courses in Accounting, bookkeeping is required.
– Two years of related work experience are required.
Wage: C$27.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working/week
Vacation Time: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: #102,10217 149 Street, NW, Edmonton, AB, T5P1L2
· Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, ensure legal requirements compliance.
· Prepare financial reports through the collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls, tax and other bills.
· Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
· Prepare the trial balance.
· Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.