Avan Tech Inc.
Avan Tech Inc. – Graphic Designer
AvanTech Inc. applies 20 years of creating scalable, customized SaaS solutions to digitally manage businesses efficiently. From Oil and Gas field ticketing & asset management to live data from IOT connections systems, we help to bridge the gap with Information Technology for tracking & reporting operations. We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team with strong design skills, knowledge of product design, and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Position: Graphic Designer
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 396, 11th Ave SW Calgary, Alberta Canada T2R 0C3
– Completion of a college diploma program in Graphic arts or graphic design, commercial art a related field is required
– Work experience in graphic design, marketing experience is preferred
– Proficiency with these application platforms: InDesign, MS Office, Photoshop, social media, Adobe Illustrator
– Design the overall appearance of the project, graphic elements, and promotional content
– Consult with the client to confirm the appearance and content of project pictures or illustrations to meet the client’s needs
– Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to meet communication needs using various technologies and execute designs
– Coordinate projects that involve both media and print materials, so that related products benefit from a common design, color selection, and coordinated production and packaging
– Prepare sketches, layouts, and graphic elements, develop the graphic elements that meet the client’s objectives
– Be responsible for art directing and styling photoshoots, including retouching, editing, and digital asset management of photos and videos
– Coordinate all aspects of production for Website, UI, Video, and audio-visual.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.