21 Century Seafood Inc.
21 Century Seafood Inc. dba 21 Century Seafood is looking for Butchers.
– Position: Butcher
– Employer: 21 Century Seafood Inc. dba 21 Century Seafood
– Location of work: 130-11080 50 Street SE, Calgary, AB, T2C 5T4
– Business Address: same as the working location
– Wage: $18.00 per hour
– Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
– Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
– Vacant: 4
– Benefit : 4% of Gross of Salary or 10 days paid vacation.
– Language: English
Education : No formal education is required.
Experience : Completion of a college or other meat-and-fish-cutting training program, or a three-year meat cutting apprenticeship or experience is an asset.
On-the-job training will be provided.
· Cut, bone and prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish.
· Grind and slice meats using powered grinders and slicing machines.
· Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish.
· Wrap and package prepared cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish.
· Manage inventory of meat and fish records and determine amount, product freshness according to company requirements.
· Make sure food storage conditions are adequate at the required temperature
Thank you for applying the position. Only selected candidate will be contacted.
How to apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.