Yulong Pabulum Ltd. (Diana's Cucina Pizza)
Bookkeeper (NOC 12200) – Yulong Pabulum Ltd. (Diana’s Cucina Pizza)
Our award-winning marinara is made fresh in the Cucina, using the highest standard available for crushed tomatoes, then marinating them for 24 hours with our own proprietary blend of herbs and spices. At Diana’s, we are competitively priced to bring you the very best of the best flavors and skills creating great tasting pizzas, salads, wings, appetizers, and desserts. Our philosophy is that pizza, when it is made with simple all-natural ingredients, is quite healthful and nutritious. Lean meats, low-fat mozzarella, and fresh fruits and vegetables make up a nutritious and satisfying meal for busy families. No guilt, no regrets, just good food made with real food ingredients. Here at Diana’s, we pride ourselves on the quality of the gourmet pizzas that we serve and the quality of service that we provide to each guest that comes through our door. Now, we are currently seeking Kitchen helpers to join our team.
Working Hours: 8 Hours/day and 40 Hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: C$25.00/hour, and $37.50 per hour (applicable after 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week)
Vocation: 4% of paid vacation
Work Location: Unit R-730 Saint. Anne’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2N 0A2, Canada
· Completion of secondary school and possession of a background in accounting or bookkeeping coursework.
· At least 6 months of accounting or related work experience.
· Combine manual and electronic accounting systems to update and maintain financial records.
· Issue payroll, and calculate utility bills, tax forms, and other invoice payments.
· Complete and submit tax payment forms, workers’ compensation forms, and other government documents.
· Prepare tax returns and provide other corporate bookkeeping services.
· Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of financial records while adhering to all financial and tax regulations.
We invite you to apply for this exciting position as a Bookkeeper if you are enthusiastic about food, appreciate working in a fast-paced atmosphere, and are keen to learn and improve. If you satisfy the qualifications and want to join our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply immediately and join our exciting team in the food sector!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.