Whitewater Concrete Ltd.
Whitewater Concrete Ltd. is looking for qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team.
Employer : Whitewater Concrete Ltd.
Job title : Forming Carpenter
Business mailing address :145 Golden Dr., Coquitlam, BC, Canada V3K 6T2
Working location : Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $27 ~ $32/hour
Hours of work : 30~40hours/week
Vacant : 10
Benefits: 4% vacation fee
– Measure, assemble, strip and prep forms
– Fit and install items such as doors and stairs
– Interpret drawings to determine specifications and calculate requirements
– Prepare layouts accord with building codes using measuring tools
– Build frames (walls, panels, ramps, platforms, backings, etc.)
– Instruct and train apprentices and labourers in order to layout projects and daily tasks.
– Experience : Over 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
– Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
– Education : Completion of high school
– Ability to work with others in a team environment.
– Ability to work from heights under varying weather conditions
– Fall protection training is an asset
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.