Westfield Country Club Ltd.
Job Title: Greenskeeper (NOC: 2225)
No of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Morning, Weekend, Day, Evening shift.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 7778 152 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3M4
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour, for 40 hours per week.
Education: High School is an asset.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
• Maintain the health and appearance of the landscape, plant and move trees and apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides and pesticides.
• Plant and maintain various parts of the field.
• Assess the health of lawns, and apply fertilizers, pesticides and other lawn care products.
• Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns and other landscape structures.
• Plan and coordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, attention to detail, ability to distinguish between colors, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling.
Working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, and continuous learning, flexibility, team player, client focus.
Note: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If not, please do not apply as your job application will not be considered.
Employer: Westfield Country Club Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 7778 152 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3M4
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.