Westfield Country Club Ltd.
Job Title: Cook (NOC: 6322)
No of Vacancies: 3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening shift.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: 7778 152 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3M4
Wage rate: $16.50 per hour, for 40 hours per week.
Education: High School is an asset.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
• Prepare and cook full course meals or individual dishes and food.
• Ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Inspect kitchen and food service area.
• Train staff in cooking, preparation and handling food.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer.
• Manage kitchen operations.
• Organize and manage buffets.
Essential Skills: Working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, and continuous learning.
Working Condition: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Employer: Westfield Country Club Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 7778 152 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3M4
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.