Westerly Restoration Ltd.
Westerly Restoration Ltd. is looking for qualified Carpenters to join our team.
Employer: Westerly Restoration Ltd.
Job Title: Carpenter
Business address: 6034 174th Street. Surrey, BC, V1S 3W9
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 35~40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% gross salary. We also provide extended medical insurance as well as dental insurance after the 3 months of employment.
– Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, walls, partitions, joists and stud work.
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join using appropriate tools..
– Prepare layouts and read blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
– Rebuild or repair the structural framing depending upon extent of damage.
– Supervise carpenter helpers.
Experience: Over 3-4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
Education: Completion of high school.
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.