Wasabi Japanese Restaurant Ltd. o/a Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Wasabi Japanese Restaurant Ltd. o/a Wasabi Japanese Restaurant is looking for cooks.
Employer: Wasabi Japanese Restaurant Ltd. o/a Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Job title: Cook
Work location: #114-5100 Anderson Way, Vernon, BC, V1T 9V2
Business Address: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent (Part-time available)
Start Date: A.S.A.P
Wage: $19.00~ $20.00per hour
Benefit: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration or 10 days paid vacation per year
Hours of work: 30 – 40 hours per week
Language : English
– Prepare and cook various types of Japanese hot food such as tempura, noodle, teriyaki, katsu, hot donburi and etc.
– Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
– Cook food according to recipes.
– Estimate food requirements and costs.
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment and order them.
– Prepare and make sauces for meal on the menu.
– Manage kitchen operations, and supervise kitchen staff.
Education: Completion of high school is required
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as a cook OR completion of a three-years apprenticeship program, college or other programs in cooking or food safety is required.
How to apply:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.