USZCN Ltd. is looking for a smart, passionate person that wants a chance at an amazing career in logistics.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- One to two years of relative experience is required
Position: Logistics Supervisor
Wage: C$25.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 4504 10 Street NE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 6K3
- Manages the site receiving, shunting, warehousing and shipping operations.
- Liaises with the applicable Corporate divisions, customers and the plant production team regarding production orders, roll quality, service and overall customer experience.
- Tracks the performance of outside warehouses and assists with transactions as required.
- Coordinates inbound raw material and assists with quality concerns as required.
- Supervises the shipping team ensuring safe work practices are followed.
- Creates, manages and maintains all warehouse procedures and ensures all employees are trained accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring training requirements are met and delivering training for Field Logistics personnel.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely reports for Field Logistics functions.
- Assists with budget preparation and accountability of departmental budget.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only selected candidate is contacted for an interview.
Headquarter: 6215 NE 92nd Dr. Portland, OR USA 97220
Calgary Branch: 4504 10 Street NE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 6K3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.