UNIC PLUS ENTERPRISES INC.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Bookkeeper
UNIC PLUS ENTERPRISES INC. is looking for a reliable, accountable, permanent, and full-time bookkeeper.
Wage: C$25.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 2 weeks with pay after each of the first 4 years of employment
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 11100 River Rd Unit 120 Richmond, BC V6X 1Z5
· Completion of secondary school graduation.
· Completion of a 2-year course in accounting or bookkeeping or at least 1 year of financial or accounting clerk work experience.
· Responsible for data entry and bookkeeping of orders
· Responsible for reconciling bank and client statements
· Responsible for processing receipts, invoices, internal charges, and other related materials
· Cooperate with accounting month-end and year-end closing processes and prepare data required for related reports
· Calculate and prepare checks for payroll, utilities, taxes, and other bills
· Complete and submit tax remittance forms and other government documents
· Other tasks assigned by the manager
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, first nations, and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.