Transtar Sanitation Supply Ltd. in Burnaby BC is looking for a competent Webmaster. This position will administer company’s website, ensure it is current, consistent, accurate and in line with our business and marketing strategy, and enhance the company’s online marketing efforts and user experience.
– Work with the development team to develop interactive site architecture for our e-commerce website.
– Develop programming code for assigned web projects based on the marketing strategy.
– Cooperate with the E-marketing coordinator and update information on the website to ensure that our company is well represented.
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
Wage: C$28.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Other: Employer will provide the mandatory services according to the employment federal labour laws.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 3975 North Fraser Way, Burnaby BC V5J 5H9
– A university degree or college diploma in Business, Marketing, Web Design, Communications, or other relevant discipline
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in website building / programming
– Experience with graphic design tools (Photoshop) is a plus
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
Transtar Sanitation Supply Ltd.
3975 North Fraser Way, Burnaby BC V5J 5H9
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.