TOGO Sushi in Victoria, BC is looking for a qualified cook.
Job Vacancy: 1
3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 21.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Overtime wage: C$31.50 after 40 hours working per week
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical including dental and life insurance
– Prepare ingredients and cook complete individual dishes and platters from our menu
– Plan menu and determine size of food portions
– Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
– Maintain inventories and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered
– Supervise kitchen staff and oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in the position. TOGO Sushi Langford welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
TOGO Sushi (1151363 BC Ltd.)
1883 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8R 1K1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.