Website THE HOTWOK
The Hotwok Asian Fusion in Perth is looking for a line cook to add in our team. Must have experience in Asian Restaurant specially in cooking in the wok.
• Prepare the line and stock up, making sure to check the levels of take out containers, meat, vegetables, sauces, curry and noodles. Restock if needed.
• Prepare the vegetables by peeling, washing and cutting them as specified in the menu.
• Cut the meat using the meat cutter.
• Portion and weight meat and/or noodles per recipe.
• Cook the noodles and vegetables in the wok as per order.
• Refill and restock after each rush period (lunch and dinner).
• Wash the dishes using the dishwasher. Air dry and sort the dishes.
• Clean, wipe and sanitize food contact areas including the microwave. Clean the cutting boards using soap and warm water.
• Sweep and mop the kitchen area. Turn off all equipment for the night and drain the dishwasher.
• Empty all the garbage per night.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Candidate must have valuable knowledge in East Asian Cuisine (Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese).
• Must have 2 to 3 years experience in cooking in the wok.
• Must be able to work under pressure and is a team player.
• Cutting skills is necessary.
If you are interested, please send me your resume via email. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.