Taka Japanese Restaurant
Taka Japanese Restaurant in Kamloops, BC is looking for experienced Hot Food Cooks.
– Position: Hot Food Cook
– Employer: CDC FOODIE ENTERPRISES CORP. dba Taka Japanese Restaurant
– Business Address: #270 – 1210 Summit Drive, Kamloops, BC, V2C 6M1
– Work Location: Same as above
– Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time, Part-time is available.
– Start Date: ASAP
– Wage: $14.60~$19.00 per hour
– Hours of work: 40 hours per week
– Benefit: 10 days paid holidays
– Language: English
– Vacant: 2
– Prepare and cook combination menu.
– Prepare and cook individual dishes on the menu such as tempura, udon and teriyaki.
– Prepare various sauces and soup.
– Compose bento box.
– Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.).
– Clean kitchen and work areas.
– Supervise and train staffs and kitchen helpers
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Experience: Minimum: 2~ 3 years experience in this field OR Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or college program for cooks OR other program in cooking or food safety.
How to Apply:
We thank everyone in advance for their application, but only candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.