SUSHI HIGH is now hiring a cook
– Position: Cook
– Work Hours: 35~40 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
– Wage: $18.00 per hour
– Vacancy: 1
– Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation per year
– Work Location: 3311 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 2A1
– Start Date: June, 2020
– Plan, prepare and cook Japanese dishes including sushi, roll, u-don, tempura, teriyaki.
– Monitor food inventory stock and order if necessary.
– Maintain kitchen and work area clean as the safety standards.
– Determine size of food portions
– May supervise and train kitchen helpers
– Assist other cooks
– Experience: Several years (minimum 3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other programs in cooking.
– Education: Completion of Secondary School
– Language: English is required
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Sushiholic changed its name to Sushi High*
3311 E Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5M 2A1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.