Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine is looking for a qualified Cook.
Remuneration: C$ 15.00 / hour with 40 hours working / week
Vacation: 10 paid holidays per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Location of Work: 1-299 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2
Over 3 years of experience in commercial cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
– Prepare and cook fusion and trendy Japanese dishes
– Determine size of food portions
– Handle foods and kitchen equipment with competent knowledge and skills
– Maintain records of food and equipment
– Train and oversee kitchen staff and kitchen operation
– Maintain kitchen and working area clean
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We welcome all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for interview.
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers, youths and first nations are encouraged to apply.
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine (701664 NB Inc)
1-299 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.