Website Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $42.43 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location : 7808 132 Street, Suite 101, Surrey BC V3W 4N1
Main Job Duties
- Oversee and manage the company’s supply chain and logistics strategy and operations.
- Estimate cost and quality of goods and services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of our company
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
- Identify vendors of materials, equipment, and supplies.
- May hire and oversee training of staff.
- Develop strategies to control purchasing department budget and oversee purchasing policies and procedures.
- Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is required
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.