Website Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Number of Positions : 1
Wage : $33.00 per hour (Paid Biweekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location : 7808 132 Street, Suite 101, Surrey BC V3W 4N1
Main Job Duties
- Manage sales staff and assign duties, prepare the weekly schedule for the staff
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the effect of competitors’ activities on sales such as compare and analysis their prices
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credit policies
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, new promotions/ offers
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Resolve customer queries and issues and evaluate and improve customer service
- Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being would be a great asset
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.