Shell Canada located in 4 different location in Abbotsford, British Columbia is now hiring full time and permanent Gas Station Manager. The person should have Higher Secondary Diploma along with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
· Manage staff and assign duties, Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
· Determine merchandise and services to be sold, implement price and credits policies, Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale,
· Develop and implement marketing strategies, plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses,
· Determine staffing requirements, resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
· Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers, assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
· Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise, Sell merchandise to customers.
· Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, maintain specified inventory and order merchandise, prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
We pay competitive wages $29.27 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
2016 McCallum Rd., Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2S 3N4 Canada
2181 Clearbrook Rd., Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2T 4H6 Canada
1989 Sumas Way, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2S 4L5 Canada
30362 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V4X 1G2 Canada
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Fax: 877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.