Sakura Sushi Inc.
0841076 BC Ltd O/A Sakura Sushi Inc. located in Williams Lake BC is looking for a qualified Restaurant Manager
· Secondary school graduation certificate is required.
· 2~3 years of experience in the foodservice, including supervisory experience are required.
Position: Restaurant manager
Wage: C$25.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working/week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 770 Oliver St, Williams Lake, BC, Canada V2G 1N1
· Oversee the daily operations of the kitchen and restaurant.
· Plan, organize, and evaluate the daily operations of the restaurant.
· Make sure all food safety procedures are strictly followed in accordance with hygiene standards.
· Set schedules for staff members.
· Recruit, train, monitor, and motivate food service staff.
· Inventory planning and management.
· Keep records of food, supplies, and equipment. Order supplies based on demands.
· Negotiate with suppliers to stay within budget.
· Resolve customer complaints.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.