Sabhi Painting Ltd.
Sabhi Painting Ltd. Located in Surrey BC is recruiting full-time and permanent workers for the position of Painter. Experience is an asset for this job position. We are providing training at our location.
The successful candidate must be able to perform the following job duties & responsibilities:
• Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
• Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer.
• Mix and thin paint to obtain desired color and texture.
• Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating, or fire-retardant using brushes, rollers, or spray equipment.
• Measure, cut, and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
• Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages.
• May advise customers on the selection of color schemes and choice of wall coverings.
• May provide cost estimates to clients.
We pay to start the wage rate of $24.69 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Please send your complete resume to the following:
13095 – 70B Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W 5X4
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax: 1-877-275-6880
Please do not contact us in person during working hours. We will contact suitable applicants for the interview.
Thanks for applying with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.